On-Site Organizational Assessments
Our organization assessments are designed to evaluate complicated, and often-times urgent, team, leadership, and/or institutional issues.
We do this through a combination of 1:1 listening sessions, 360 assessments, and interactions with stakeholders – which all lead to tangible recommendations and positive paths forward.
We conduct sessions either on-site or by remote video, and prior to meeting, first engage stakeholders to frame broader institutional goals, the current business context, and other challenges motivating the need for change.
We take the time that’s needed to listen, interpret, and reflect on subtle, and often challenging, interpersonal and organizational issues.
We then re-frame issues in the context of common goals and recommend positive paths forward that can be contrasted and gauged for impact.
- Meet and greets for key team members, leaders and stakeholders
- Assessment of team member goals and vocational aspirations for themselves, their department and/or company or non-profit
- Review of the current understanding of roles, responsibilities and stakeholder needs
- Review individual understandings of business or organizational vision and how to best support it.
- Initial assessment of strengths, motivations and leadership skills, with respect to carrying out roles and responsibilities and the larger organizational vision.
- Identification of organizational, leader, or team member blocks
- Listening for any key organizational, team, or other roadblocks that might be interfering with achieving personal, department or organizational vision.
- Feedback session for key Stakeholders and Assessment Sponsors
- Team coaching recommendations for members and/or the team
- What needs to be done to assure the realization of a high-performing team?
- What roles and responsibilities need clarification?
- What are the areas of common ground upon which organizational alignment, functional and team alignment/progress can be based?
- Organizational & department recommendations on how to achieve vision, goals and improved operations for teams and leaders
- Individual leadership development recommendations for leaders & team members
- Identification of quick-wins i.e. a list of short-term action items that could lift performance, alignment, and effectiveness
Have a question about our services?
- You can read more about our Organizational Assessments => here
- Sign up for a free 30-minute consult=> here
- Or feel free to contact us via our Contact-Us page => here