Ongoing Team Leader Support (Monthly Plan – 6 Sessions/mo)
Our monthly team support plan is designed to support team leaders & project managers that are struggling with roles and responsibilities, team performance, and/or roadblocks.
- Coaching for team leaders & project managers
- Up to 6 coaching sessions per month
We work with team leaders to define, refine, and then align around shared goals, building a robust common vision. We work to understand team member hopes, and thoughts about great outcomes, conditions for success, and the factors which make teams a source of energy, achievement, and fun. We dig deep to understand core issues, blocks, conflicts, and hidden resentments that are affecting progress, diminishing innovation and blocking impact. We work with members to identify, understand, and let go of miscommunications and style differences that limit team performance. Finally, we work with leaders to develop the communication, procedural, and listening skills that are necessary to perform at the highest levels.
- Building and maintaining team alignment
- Team building for performance
- Overcoming interpersonal or conceptual roadblocks
- Defining and roles and responsibilities
- Team motivation
- Engaging and managing sponsors and stakeholders
- Building a compelling mission & culture
- Goals management
- Innovation & brainstorming
- Resource management
- When to engage professional project managers
- Communication – frameworks and best practices
- Includes support for boards, leadership teams, functional groups or project teams.
Have a question about our team coaching plans?
- You can read more about our Team Coaching and Support Plans => here
- Sign up for a free 30-minute consult=> here
- Or feel free to contact us via our Contact-Us page => here